Forums

Forum Home > Borders > RiverClan/ShadowClan Border

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner

Hai. ) Rabbitheart had fallen alseep by the border.

June 22, 2015 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

(XD)

June 22, 2015 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner

( *Drags Featherwish back to the border* )

June 22, 2015 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lionsky
Administrator
Lionsky stalked through the stretch of grassy land. Small streams trickled through, and Lionsky sat at the edge of a thicker one, barely moving. Angled so that the sun was at his front and his shadow didn't fall over the water, he waited for that flicker of scales. As a flash of silver caught the light, his paw struck the water, claws piercing layered and soft flesh. Pulling his hefty catch from the water, he was shocked to have caught a fat catfish, judging by the whiskers. Satisfied with his fish, Lionsky picked up the prey in his jaws and brought it back to camp. Whilst walking, he glanced back to get a look at the dock. It was enormously busy this season, being Greenleaf and all. The tom continued lumbering towards RiverClan camp.
--

July 17, 2015 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Featherwish trotted in leading Snowfur with a small smile. She kept ever so silent listening for anything.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

December 28, 2015 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grace

Snowfur trotted next to Featherwish

January 17, 2016 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Featherwish looked around quietly. "So... what we're looking for is Catmint. It's a plant, ask me about any plants and don't" she paused. "Don't eat the red berries. It will be certain death,"

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

January 17, 2016 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.