Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(WAIT NVM I CAN GET ON WCP :'D *happy tears*)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

.:~FawnKit~:.
Yay!) @FawnKit she sat down as she rolled around
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Carefully not to crush anything," She joked, laughing as amusement flashed in her yellow eyes.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Everpaw noded back than paded over to Fawnkit,"Fawnkit, both of us are going to become MC's I will replace Scarketsky when the time comes and you will become my aprentice," she meowed, trying to clear up the misunderstanding that one of them would have to become a warrior and give up being a MC. As she spoke her eyes didn't change, they stayed solemn and hollow
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she laughed as she stood up. "I won't" she meowed as she cleaned the place up with a smile
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she laughed as she stood up. "I won't" she meowed as she cleaned the place up with a smile
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She nodded in agreement with what Everpaw said, playfully cuffing Everpaw over the ear. "Come on, cheer up a bit!" she told her, offering a smile.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at her. "I might be a warrior by the time you become a full medicine cat" she meowed as she turned and padded out of the MCD. Her head lowered, ears back on her head and tail dragging behind her on the ground. "I wanted to train after you ScarletSky" she whispered to the sky as she padded out
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

*enter sad mode here*)
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Everpaws eyes sharpened into a glare and she snarled ,"cheer up!" She hissed "really, cheer up! I'm not going to cheer up! My foster-sister is dead, my foster-mother hasent talked to me, and my foster-brother hates me!!! I've already lost my family one! I'm sorry if I'm not to happy it might happen again!!!" She spat and stormed out
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky opened her jaws to explain, but closed them as she walked out. "Everpaw, can you tell her she'll train alongside you and you both will recieve your full Medicine Cat names at the same time, but it's just that because she's younger she'l train as your apprentice?" she asked her.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(sorry accidently hit post) She watched both of her apprentice's leave, the color draining from her face.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

apprentices*) She slumped against the wall, quietly sobbing.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She covered her head with her paws, allowing her sobs to echo throughout the den.

--

July 30, 2015 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(sorry for spam XD) Scarletsky forced herself to walk out of the den.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
All was quiet in the medicine cat den. Scarlet sky was bunched over her herb stock, frantically trying to sort them. She was exhausted, and she hadn't seen her apprentice, or even Fawnkit, in days. That was something that was really concerning her, and it shone through her yellow eyes. Too much had happened, and she felt like she was unable to bear it. Scarletsky let out a sigh, pushing the herbs back into their proper places in the den's walls.
--

March 29, 2017 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.