Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

: : E v e r : :
Meh too XD) Everpaw smiled back at her
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(XD)"Well, I think it's about time you learned some herbs!" She mewed cheerfully, motioning for Everpaw to come over to her herb stock.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw, eyes alight with excitement bounded over to sit next to Scarletsky,"ok!"
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"So let's start with the easy ones first," She mewed, grabbing a pawful of cobwebs. "Do you know what these are?"

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Something to do with bleeding?" She meowed questioningly
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She nodded. "These are cobwebs. They help stop wounds from bleeding and are weaved through open wounds," she explained.

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw nodded,"and we want to stop the bleeding right? Because if we don't a cat could die, right?" She asked wanting all the facts
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Yes, cats can die of blood loss," she mewed, placing the cobwebs back and taking out some catmint. "Do you know what this is for?"

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Not really, but I reconize it as one of the herbs you give my sister, so it must be potent enough to use on cats with deathcaugh," she meowed
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She nodded at Everpaw's guess. "That is correct. This is called catmint, and it is a cure for Greencough and Whitecough, but can also help soothe coughs of any kind."

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Oh," she meowed looking at the catmint, sniffing it she tryed to memorize its shape, smell, color, and uses.
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She waited for her apprentice to sniff the catmint before putting it back and exchanging it for a few poppy seeds. "Do you know what these are?"

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw "...pain...?" She guessed, it was rather common and she had heard cats refer to it before
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Very good!'  She mewed, smiling. "Poppy seeds are for helping cats with pain, and helping cats sleep." She put the seeds back. "And I think we'll do one more thing she mewed. She grabbed som feverfew. "Do you know what this is used for?"

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw studied the herb than looked at Scarketsky and shock her head
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"This is feverfew, a herb that helps fevers and chills," She explained, showing her the purple flower.

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw laughed "so Fever-few helps fevers, and chills," she meowed and studied the little purple flower
--

July 28, 2015 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Brightkit opened her eyes, everything seemed so blurry... Her ears flattened.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 28, 2015 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She nodded, waiting before she put it back. She looked at Brightkit, frowning as she pushedthe kit's medicine closer to her.

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw went to her sisters side and tryed to help her get down her medicine
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.