Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

.:~FawnKit~:.

@FawnKit she padded in and avoided the other kit. "Why dont we make a new den for the very sick cats?" She asked

--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She looked at Fawnkit. "That's a wonderful idea! I'll talk to Breezestar about it," She mewed. She unwrapped a giant beech leaf, taking out the honeycomb carefully, pouring honey on some catmint and feverfew.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she purred happily. "What is that?" She asked curiously
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Catmint, feverfew and honey," She mewed. "It's a concoction I made to help Brightkit!" (GTG  ;n; bbl)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brb)
--

July 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hi Ever!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(*APPEARS* BACK!)

--

July 28, 2015 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Opps, XD I poofed (hi!!! (XD If you guys are even still here)))
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yep!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Totally got side tracked making my site XD, want to RP?)
--

July 28, 2015 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

?)
--

July 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(Sorry XD Sure!)

--

July 28, 2015 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yay!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit laid silently in the nest, her chest rising and falling her breathing rugged.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 28, 2015 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky gave Brightkit her daily medicine; catmint and feverfew that was sweetened with honey.

--

July 28, 2015 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw lay next to her sisters nest, her eyes haggard and worried
--

July 28, 2015 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"She'll be alright," she told her apprentice, turning her yellow gaze to Everpaw. "Also, Fawnkit was really upset she didn't become my apprentice, so I'm going to talk to Breezestar about training her along with you, and because she's very young, when I die she will hopefully become your apprentice," she mewed.

--

July 28, 2015 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaws eyes widened "wow," she meowed with a grin,"that's awesome! I can't wait for her to start training too!"
--

July 28, 2015 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(back from the unsaid) She smiled.

--

July 28, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.