Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Brightkit tried to eat the feverfew and catmint but she found it hard because she coughed it back up.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 27, 2015 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She frowned. "This isn't good," she sighed. She grabbed one of the two honeycombs she had in her stocks, sweeting the catmint and feverfew with honey to help Brightkit swallow the herbs. "This should help," she mewed, wrapping the honeycomb in a beech leaf and putting it back in her stocks.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 27, 2015 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Everpaw "can I help with anything?" She asked hovering
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 27, 2015 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She thought for a second. "Can you get her some water? I know it's not much... But it should help her throat," she mewed.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 27, 2015 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit tried again and this time she manged to swallow and keep it down, her eyes flashing.

--

July 27, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nodding Everpaw grabed a moss ball from Scarletskys supplies and paded out
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She looked at Brightkit, sadness clouding her yellow optics.
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit curled up and watched the entrance.

--

July 27, 2015 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"You ok?" She asked sitting next to her sisters nest
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

(*silently looking at cats in RC* hmm... who doesn't have a HR...)Brightkit shook her head feebly.

--

July 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She watched the two, worried.
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HR?) Everpaws eyes sadened and she gently stroked her sisters back with her tail "did you hear, I'm the new MCA," she meowed softly,"I can stay and help you now, I'll always be around," she meowed
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Highrank) Scarletsky prepared a new concoction of catmint and feverfew for later, sweeting it with honey so it tasted better and was easier to swallow.
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

(highrank)Brightkit smiled though pain flashed in her eyes.

--

July 27, 2015 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Oops forgot about the moss ball) she placed the wet moss ball next to her sister
--

July 27, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit licked the water droplets.

--

July 27, 2015 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She finished, flashing a worried glance at Brightkit.
--

July 27, 2015 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit coughed feebly.

--

July 27, 2015 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
Scarletsky felt helpless.
--

July 27, 2015 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky padded into the den. "Be careful around Brightkit," she advised. "She's caught Deathcough and it's extremely contagious."

--

July 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.