Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She wanted to smile back, but she couldn't. Fear gripped her with it's icy claws, chills running down her spine. She would not lose this kit. She grabbed another pawful of catmint, handing it towards Brightkit. This was the only thing that would help at the moment.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 26, 2015 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Rivers* lose*protect them* nest* )
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 26, 2015 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She sighed, watching Brightkit.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 26, 2015 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(Repost) Everkit couldn't take anymore, with angry tears she disentangled herself from her adopted family and ran towreds Brightkit. Jumping into the best with her she curled around her sister and looked up at Scarletsky. Determination and defiance gleaned in her eyes, she had already lost all of her blood siblings to this diseas, she wasn't going to lose her new ones. "I want to help. Please, is there anything I can do. Can I help in any way....any way at all," she asked choking back more tears
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 26, 2015 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
Her eyes widened at Everkit. She looked back at her herb stock. She grabbed a ball of moss, setting it in front of Everkit. "Can you get Brightkit some water?"
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navy

Navy had her head poked inside the den, watching warily.

--

NAVY…

NEVER LOOKS LIKE IT’S TRYING TOO HARD—IT’S UNDERSTATED COOL

July 26, 2015 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everkit noded with a sniffle, with determination blazing in her gaze she pushed away her tears and grabed the moss ball, heading out to get some water
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Brightkit curled up tightly coughing into her side.// Aspenkit trotted over to his sisters and frowned keeping a small distance between him and Brightkit.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 26, 2015 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She sighed, sitting down.
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navy

"So… you can't do anything abou it?" Navy asked Scarletsky lowly, not yet making her way inside.

--

NAVY…

NEVER LOOKS LIKE IT’S TRYING TOO HARD—IT’S UNDERSTATED COOL

July 26, 2015 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everkit trotted back in, steely determination in her eyes. Going to her sisters side she gently put the wet moss ball by her paws and looked back up at Scarletsky. Small droplets of water falling from her wet muzzle
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit licked the moss coughing(my cat is laying against me XD)

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XD)
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

(he wants my keyboard, so badly and he nearly fell off my bed but I saved him)Brightkit coughed and her body convulsed.

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XD poor kitty)
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everkit curled around her sister protectively while she watched Scarletsky for any further instructions to help her sister
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Did ya'll poof?)
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

it wouldn't load)Brightkit coughed, blood mixed in.

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tearing a small pice of wet moss off the moss ball with her teeth she held it gently on her mouth and started to gingerly clean the blood from her sisters face as it was sighed up. Her breatj and paws shaking slightly.
--

July 26, 2015 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit laid there silently, her eyes dull with no feeling.

--

July 26, 2015 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.