Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

: : E v e r : :
Everpaw retreated, her shoulders slumped and head lowered, her tail draging on the ground. Touching the wall of the MCD she turned around and oressed her face and body to it while sobs shook her body
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Aspenkit raced out of the MCD.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 29, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(back!) Scarletsky shuddered, not leaving her den.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

(k)

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 29, 2015 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WB) Everpaw crumpled to the ground crying against the wall of the den, her heart felt hollow //Skylark seemed dead except for the slight rise and fall of her chest
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(Ty!) Scarletsky felt broken inside. She had failed the Clan.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw went into auto pilot,"wich herbs do I use to treat wounds such as your," she meowed with a calm detached voice as she paded to her wounded mentors,"I have that cat that attached you enough poopy seeds to put her to sleep for a little while,"
--

July 29, 2015 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Realizing her other kit needed her she got up and stumbled out
--

July 29, 2015 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(sorry I poofed, dad kicked me off the computer XD)

--

July 30, 2015 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XD)
--

July 30, 2015 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

.:~FawnKit~:.

@FawnKit she padded in with a smile. "Hello EverPaw and ScarletSky!" She Smiled

--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She looked at Fawnkit. "Hey," she greeted, still upset about Brightkit's death. She hadn't notice the white sun marking on her left cheek yet.
--

July 30, 2015 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she smiled, "Hello! How are you?" she meowed

--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
"Alright I guess," she sighed. "Brightkit died." (Brb for a while)
--

July 30, 2015 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KK!) BRB!) @FawnKit she looked at her, "oh.." she meowed

--

July 30, 2015 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Back) Scarletsky organized herbs, emotionless. She wasn't her cheery self today.
--

July 30, 2015 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

--

July 30, 2015 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
Scarletsky sighed. She stopped messing with the herb supplies, leaning against a rock deep in thought.
--

July 30, 2015 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw paded in, her eyes looked hollow
--

July 30, 2015 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(sorry got distracted) (Fade, could you tell WC and RC on WCP that the site isn't working for me atm and I'll be on asap?) Scarletsky gave her apprentice a faint nod.

--

July 30, 2015 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.