Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

The color drained from her face. (SHE MUST GET A MARKING ON HER PELT FOR LOSING HER FIRST PATIENT, BUT WHAT SHALL IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Unable to wake up gold Everpaw sat down than looked at Scarletsky with horror filled eyes as she relized her sister was dead "No!" She whispered horsly ,"no, no, no, no, no, no..." She meowed over and over, eyes spilling over and creating two salty rivers running down her cheeks // @Skylark wailed and rushed to her kit, holding her closer to her she threw he head back and emit a wail of pure, raw, sorrow and loss
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Die a sripe of red on her tail or ear?)
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Or blue)
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Oops I meant black not blue)
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

I failed them..... She thought, tears escaping her eyes. A faint, white, sun-like marking appeared on her left cheek, with a faint burst of light.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit was written Aspen in small letters in front of her in an effort to get him over to her.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 29, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw was too full of great to nitice her mentors new marking// Skylark suddenly stoped wailing and collapsed into her kits nest, snuggling her as close to as she could, completely encompassing its limp dead body
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky stared at Brightkit's limp form, her legs buckling under her. She fell to the ground, tears pouring down her face.

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(brb might poof)

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

(someone find the word Aspen on the ground XD pls)

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw slowly paded to her mentor and pressed against her comfortingly, in as much need of comfort as Scarletsky // Sobs shook her body as she lay curled around her kit
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw didn't know how long she lay next to her mentors, suddenly her eyes focused on the words Aspen written in small script on the ground, gasping she got to her feet and rushed out to font her brother
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw paded back in and stood by Skarletsky with tear filled eyes
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit followed his sister and froze when he saw the scene. "No!' he squeaked and collapsed tears streaming down his cheeks.

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw watched him, her own tears streaking down her face, she wanted to go to him, more than anything, but didn't know if he would accept her // Skylatk didn't look up, just stayed crumpled around her kit
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit knew his bestfriend and his slightly younger sister was dead. Nothing could replace her.

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eveerpaw attempted to go to him "Aspenkit...?"
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit hissed at Everpaw his pelt bristling.

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.