Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Brightkit blinked and she tried to eat the herbs.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 28, 2015 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
"If you don't eat it I'll have to chew it for you and feed you like a new born kit," she meowed trying to encourage her, but not joking
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit coughed weakly blood dripping down from the corner of her mouth.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw debbed away the blood with wet moss and continued teasing Brightkits mouth the honey coated package
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan are you still there?)
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit took a small bite but her body couldn't handle it and it came right back up and onto the ground.

--

July 28, 2015 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw sighed and chewed up a small portion of the packet of herbs, grabbing a leaf she spit it out onto it and placed it in front of her sister with the wet moss ball,"drink a little eat a little than drink a little, than wait, and we will repeat," she meowed
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit lapped at the moss ball then took a small bite each movement taking a while to do.

--

July 28, 2015 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Squee!!! *does happy dance* finally I finished!!!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Good," she purred chewing up some more of the packed and spitting it into the leaf
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit continued her ears flattening to the limit.

--

July 28, 2015 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpawslowly helped her continue three the proces of drink, eat, drink, eat, drink.
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

(i gtg do stuff)

--

July 28, 2015 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aww, bai)
--

July 28, 2015 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

(i'm back)

--

July 28, 2015 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw gently draged her mentor the in and deposited her in her nest, taking off her blood stained cobwebs she put on new ones and started to coax her unconscious body into swallowing a poopy seed // Skylard draged in gol and threw her in s nest, stepping back she watched her like a hawk. //Everpaw grabed a ball of wet moss and squeezed some water down Scarketskys throat before enough poppy seeds to make gold sluggish and tired but not to make her fall asleep, forcing them down the days throat she tryed to shake her awake
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit laid there, her eyes open but the life had faded away from them, her breathing was at it's stop. Deathcough had taken another's life.

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky woke up from her unconsiousness, coughing. Her eyes widened as she smelled death.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky jumped up from her nest, ignoring the pain in her throat and head as she hobbled over to Brightkit. "No... no... no NO!" She yowled, eyes widening.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit was cold, her eyes lifeless the normal blue sparkle gone.

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.