Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit closed her eyes, trying to fight against the feeling of death so close to her.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 28, 2015 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

.:~FawnKit~:.
@FawnKit she smiled "Yes" #he meowes
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Everpaw smiled warmly at her and paded to her sisters side, streaking her back with her tail ,"Fawnkit would you mind getting a ball of wet moss for Brightkit?" She asked worry for her sister pinning her words
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit shivered, and finally she felt it creep closer, her breathing slowly became shallow.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stroking* lining*)
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she got the moss and gave it to her
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit trembled, then she went still.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw great fully took the moss and was putting it in Brightkits nest when she stilled,"Brightkit?! Brightkit!!!," she screeched rushing to her sisters side ,"Brightkit wake up!!! Wake up...please wake up," she cryes putting her head in her chest and checking for a heartbeat with tearful eyes
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit didn't answer, everything was silent her breathing faint.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she shook the kit and licked her body
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaws eyes where scared "Brightkit," she whispered in relief as she heard her faint breathing, getting as close as she could to her sister she watched her intently, not knowing how to help her she decided she would stand vigil till Scarketsky came back
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Fawnkit don't shake her, she's very weak and it could hurt her, but the licking is a good idea," she added starting to gently lick her sisters face, grooming her in what she hoped was a comforting manner
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit's body trembled more.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at her, "We need another MC" she meowed (Ur MC should come in looking for poppy seeds! And save her!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

(Whut? Featherwish? uhh.. *nervous laughter* Featherwish doesn't go out of the borders unless it's dire.)

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Its URGENT!)
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

(unless something dire is in her clan)

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw shock her head sadly "there is only Scarletsky," she meowed than though, what would Scarletsky do,"wait, I know the medicin Scarketsky makes her, let me get the ingredients!" She meowed rushing to Scarletskys stores, grabbing a little bit of Catmint, a little bit of Feverfew, an some hubby to sweeten it with, she rushed back to Brightkit. Mixing the ingredients she offered them to her sister,"eat this, please," she meowed
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit didn't move, she opened her eyes though.

--

July 28, 2015 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw proper her sisters head up and teased the edge of Brightkits mouth with the honey coated package of herbs, "just a little bite," she meowed encouragingly
--

July 28, 2015 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.