Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit coughed and she tried to swallow the herbs.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 28, 2015 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Everpaw tryed to help her sister swallow easier
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She placed a honeycomb next to Brightkit's medicine.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit coughed and sighed.

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky folded her ears against her cranium.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 28, 2015 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

.:~FawnKit~:.
@FawnKit the kit looked at the other. "How are felling?" She asked
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit curled up so tightly.

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw rested her tail gently on her sisters back,"you'll be ok," she whispered determinedly. Turning she saw Fawnkit and smiled happily "hi! Are you Fawnkit, the other cat who's going to be an aprentice at the same time as me?!" She asked exitedly, keeping her voice quiet so as not to disturb her sister
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 28, 2015 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she let a small smile spread across her face. "Yea... But, ScarletSky needs to get permission first from BreezeStar" she meowed
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 28, 2015 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit flinched, her body shaking uncontrollably, she felt feverish.

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(gtg ;n; )

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw grinned ,"I'm sure she'll say yes! She has to! It would be amazing to have a fellow aprentice, we can become great friends and when we become full MC's we can work together and everything!" She meowed quiet and exited
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nuuu, bae)
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at EverPaw. "ScarletSky didn't tell you? She will choose who will be her sucsesor. One of us will be her apprentice. Not both of us" she meowed
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit coughed weakly.

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw a smile evaporated,"oh...," she meowed quietly. Looking at her sister worry invaded her eyes, resting her tail on her sister forehead she took her tempature,"fever," she murmured and went to Scarletskys supplies, thank Starclan she had had a lesson on hear some today and coveted Feverfew. Grabbing some feverfew she paded back to her sister,"eat this," she meowed softly, teasing the edges of her siblings mouth wit it until she ate the herb
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit nibbled on the feverfew her ears flattening.

--

July 28, 2015 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Good," Everpaw purred
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at the apprentice. "You can have the spot and I can quit the compition if you want" #he meowes
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw looked up in suprise ,"what...? no, no! Don't do that, we should both continue our training and who ever is more worthy, and the better MC should get the job," she meowed, padding over to her fellow aprentice and tucking her nose to her shoulder. "I heard this aprenticeship ment a lot to you and I don't want to take away your chance," she meowed warmly,"and no matter what, we can still be friends can't we?" She asked
--

July 28, 2015 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.