Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Medicine Cat's Den

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner
Please don't use the herbs and supplies if you are not a Medicine Cat! You may if it is an emergency for battle or something, but to be fair, only the Medicine Cats should heal others, as that is their job!
June 18, 2015 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky trotted in, setting down her newly picked herbs. She set them in their proper place, sighing.

July 25, 2015 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She finally trotted out after a long period of scilence.

July 25, 2015 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
Scarletsky trotted in quickly, carrying Brightkit. She set her down in a nest, quickly going through her herbs.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 26, 2015 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Brightkit moaned coughing and sneezing.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 26, 2015 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
Skylark followed her in and stood inside the threshold of the den watching, her tail extended the make sure Aspenkit didn't follow them in
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 26, 2015 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit stood at the entrance not going fully in and watching.

--

July 26, 2015 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She grabbed some catmint, setting it in front of Brightkit. "Eat this," she mewed before turning to her herbs stock for other herbs that might possibly help.
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 26, 2015 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit nibbled on the catmint carefully her eyes wide.

--

July 26, 2015 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Does she, does she have..." She didn't finish the sentence, Scarletsky would know what disease she meant. Deathcaugh. [email protected] boy need in,"mum what's going on?" She asked looking at Brightkit
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 26, 2015 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit frowned "will she be okay mom?" he asked his voice quivering.

--

July 26, 2015 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She frowned when she realised most of her stocks were low, and the only herb that would help at the moment was catmint. She turned to Skylark. "Most likely," she mewed sadly, her voice cracking.
--

July 26, 2015 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit coughed and she quietly kept nibbling on her catmint.

--

July 26, 2015 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"I-I don't know," skylark meowed softly wrapping her tail around her kits //Everkit watched with scared eyes, pressing against Aspenkit she tryed the comfort him. She hates to watch her sister caugh. Hated it. She wanted to help. To make a difrance. But how. How could she save her clan mates from something she didn't know how to fight.
--

July 26, 2015 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit had tears streaming down his cheeks, he loved his sisters to death Brightkit being even more and he couldn't imagine a world without her.

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She felt tears fill her eyes at the scene before her. She turned back to her stalk, sorting frantically through her herbs. "Do you have any other symptoms?" She managed to ask Brightkit, fear making her neck bristle.
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit didn't reply as she stretched out her coughing making her whole body rattle under the sheer force of the cough.

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
"That's not good..." She whispered.
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Brightkit looked at Scarletsky and forced a smile though inside fear hit her hard.

--

July 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark watched her kit helplessly, tears creating salty RP bed down her cheeks,"no, no, no, no," she whispered horsly, no! She could lie another part of her family! She couldn't lose Brightkit! She had promised. Promised! To prevent text them. And she had failed. //Everkit couldn't take anymore, with angry tears she disentangled herself from her adopted family and ran towreds Brightkit. Jumping into the best with her she curled around her sister and looked up at Scarletsky. Determination and defiance gleaned in her eyes, she had already lost all of her blood siblings to this diseas, she wasn't going to lose her new ones. "I want to help. Please, is there anything I can do. Can I help in any way....any way at all," she asked choking back more tears
--

July 26, 2015 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.