oh)

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

December 28, 2015 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
GUYS))
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

March 28, 2017 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
OML))

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
IVE COME BACK AND WE NEED TO RWVIVE RHIS THING LIKE DIWKDJQKXKAKDK))
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
LIKE I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SITE WHY DID EVERYONE DIE????)))
--

March 28, 2017 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

(I'm here.)

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

March 31, 2017 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.