Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Brb dinner)
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

August 1, 2015 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner

( Oki ; - ; ) (Do you think we should have Scarlet admit to Breeze that she loves her... or the other way around? OwO )

--

August 1, 2015 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Back) (*chants* OTHER WAY AROUND!)
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

August 1, 2015 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( OKIZ THAT SOUNDS FOR INTERESTING ANYWAYS XD ) Breezestar glanced over at Scarletsy, her ears falling back a bit for reasons one could not make out. She moved a forepaw a bit, but stopped, letting it hover above the moor for a moment, She set it down, drawing it back closer to her, Her eyes darkening the slightest bit. She sighed. What am I thinking... This is against the Warrior code, and I'm a leader. I couldn't. She thought, lettng out another sigh soon afterwards.

--

August 1, 2015 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She finished her hare, licking the remains from her muzzle. She looked at Breezestar, waving her tail as a greeting, slightly confused by her expression.
--

August 1, 2015 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
--

August 1, 2015 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Are you still on? *pokes Breeze with spoonful of nutella*)
--

August 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Ello? ;-;)
--

August 1, 2015 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Voiceless

Primulapetal slipped out of the nursery, urging her two kits along as they ventured out into the camp for the first time. Laburnumkit raced ahead of her mother and sister, eyes full of wonder and curiousity. So made new sights and smells! So much to explore! While her sister was off running around, Asphodelkit wasn't quite as enthusiastic. She clung to her mother's side, not daring to stray away. "What's wrong my little one?" mewed the fae, gently licking her daughter's head,"Why do you not run about as your sister does?" Asphodelki shook her head, frowning,"I'm scared. I don't want the bad things to hurt me." she whimpered. "Bad things...? What bad things little one?" 

August 1, 2015 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
Scarletsky licked a paw, drawing it over her thin whiskers. The Medicine Cat was wondering why Breezestar was acting so... Odd lately. Every time she would come near her she would act embarrassed.
--

August 1, 2015 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

August 1, 2015 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Are you on Breeze?)
--

August 2, 2015 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Aspenkit was talking to nothing, his voice cracking. "it'll be o-o-okay.." he whispered like he was going through insanity now that his younger sister was gone.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

August 11, 2015 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(IT WORKED. IT LOADED! (Anyone on?))
--

August 11, 2015 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(Anyone here? ;n;)
--

August 13, 2015 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

meep)

--

August 13, 2015 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Breezestar waved her tail lightly to Scarletsky, lowering her head as she huffed, he breath flowig upward and moving a bit of her fur from the top of her head. She shook her physique quickly, and stood up, and began to slowly move towards Scarletsky, her paws seeming to feel as heavy as boulders. Once finally encoundering the Medicine Cat, she stood wither head down and eyes shaded, slowly beginning to open her mouth as if to say something, but she then closed it, her physique shaking nervously. Once again, she opened her mouth to speak, this time beginning to actually utter words, "Scarlet... sky..." She meowed, so nervous that she was hardly even able to speak. "I... I..." SHe stopped, lowering her head again, faling in utter silence.

--

August 13, 2015 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit stretched yawning.

--

August 14, 2015 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skyjay

Mintkit tumbled out of the nursery, bright green eyes adjusting to the light. "Woah!" She squealed, taking a look at her home. Swiftclaw, Minkit's aunt, glanced up from where she was eating a vole. "You are so dirty!" She exclaimed, and rushed over to Mintkit, lapping urgently at the small kit's naturally puffy grey fur.

August 14, 2015 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(OH SHOOT *RUNS IN* FOREVER LATE REPLY BREEZE SORRY) A look of pure confusion crossed Scarletsky's face. "Is something wrong?" She asked softly, wondering why Breezestar was acting like this.
--

August 15, 2015 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.