Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(IS ANYONE ON ;n;)
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
YESSS!!!)
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(YAY! *TACKLEHUGGLES* Is Breeze?)
--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I don't think so...)
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(THIS ALWAYS HAPPENES ;u;) (*cartwheels to WCP*)
--

July 30, 2015 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(*drags Breeze back in*)
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner

( *Dragged* )

--

July 30, 2015 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
"And I was wondering if I could also train Fawnkit as my apprentice? She has become very depressed TAHT I didn't choose her, so I could train her alongside Everpaw, and when I die Fawnkit will become Everpaw's apprentice," she explained. (*casually pushes Scarletsky closer to Breezestar so Operation Scarletstar can take place*)
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
that* why spellcheck. Why must you misspell it and put in caps XD)
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Breezestar thought for a moment, looking at the ground. "Well, it's your Apprentice, so it's really up to you," She began, taking a moment to think a bit. "But a Medicine Cat with two Apprentices? That's never happened before.. doesn't that seem a bit weird to you? And it may be a bit hard to train two cats at once. But in the end, it's your descision.

--

July 30, 2015 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
"I know, I just don't want to upset Fawnkit... She's changed.. A lot.." She mewed quietly. (*continues pushing Scarlet closer to Breeze*)
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( *Pushy Pushy* OwO ) ( I'm defnitly gonna draw Scarletsky tonight when I can't sleep. xD ) "Changed?" She asked, tipping her head to the side slightly, slowly beginning to knt her brows together in confusion. "How so?"

--

July 30, 2015 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(XD) "Well, the color from her eyes has turned to a dark gray and she's never happy..." She mewed, staring at her paws.
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Oh," She meowed. "I see. Very well then, if you like, you may take her in as a second Apprentice."

--

July 30, 2015 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
She nodded. "Thank you, Breezestar," she mewed. "I'll make sure to let Fawnkit know as soon as I can." (Gtg ;-; be back tomorrow.)
--

July 30, 2015 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( Awuh, bai xc ) "Alsight," She meowed. "Hopefully that'll cheer her up."

--

July 30, 2015 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

--

July 31, 2015 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(*pokes head in*)
--

July 31, 2015 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( *Teleports in* )

--

August 1, 2015 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(*casually throws Scarletsky in*) Scarletsky was eating a small hare in camp.
--

August 1, 2015 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.