Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

: : E v e r : :
Skylark hands stayed curled around her kit the whole night
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(*drags Breeze in*)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breezestar, Desertpaw & co.
Site Owner

( *Is dragged in* ) 

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky slipped out of the MCD, still not noticing the white sun marking on her cheek.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Aspenkit awoke and looked around he got up and stretched.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

Site Owner

Breezestar stretched out beside her den, letting out a loud yawn. She glanced over to Scarletsky, waving her tail.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark watched Asoenkit with concern // Everpaw still hate a flood of emotions vying for domonance in her heart
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breeze!)
--

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(OPERATION SCARLETSTAR IN ACTION!) Scarletsky waved back, padding over to WindClan's leader.

--

Administrator

Aspenkit looked at Scarletsky then Everpaw and to his mother and he trotted away.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( Ever~! ) ( YASSS, IT SHALL BE BOODAFUL ) "Need somethin'?" She meowed with a slight purr, and a few waves of her feathery tail.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark watched him go with an expression of deep sadness // Everpaw glanced at Breezestar, anger, confusion, deep sadness, and depression evident in her eyes
--

July 30, 2015 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Well, not really," She said, weakly smiling. "I have a few things to discuss," she began as she sat down. "One, Brightkit has passed from Deathcough."

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit hid near the entrance looking around with dark eyes then he hid his face.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

She nodded, a wave of sadness overcoming the Leader. "She would have been a great Warrior. May she live on in StarClan," She meowed, glancing over at Aspenkit

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(brb)

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit closed his eyes tight.

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

( Wow okay xD )

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

--

July 30, 2015 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator
(IM BACK *SHAKES BREEZE* PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE STILL ON.)
--

July 30, 2015 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.