Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

: : E v e r : :
Hi!)
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(OKAY PEEPS. IT'S A THING NOW. SCARLETSKY x BREEZESTAR IS NOW A SHIP. THE SHIP HAS SAILED, AND IT SHALL NEVER SINK.)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

.:~FawnKit~:.
Yay!)
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XD)
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 30, 2015 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yasss!)
--

FawnKit looked at ScarletSky and another tear fell from her face and she wasn't ever going to be the once happy and joyful kit she had known. She would be the dull and lifeless kit she wasnt meant to be. But now she was going to be lonely. You can't change the way she was. Only her emotions were changed forever

July 30, 2015 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(HUEHUEHUE IT HAS BEEN MADE OFFICAL BY MINNEH (Breeze) HUEHUEHUEHUE)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 30, 2015 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BreeE is on? Did she say yes to to 2 MCA thing?)
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(I haven't asked her yet, but she was on for like 1 minute in WCP and we were talking about. She'll be on later so I'll ask her then :3)

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

about the ship.*)

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she padded out of the MCD and sat down. Eyes drained from color and emotionless
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw stormed out her eyes ablaze with dispare, deep sadness, confusion, and anger. Seeing Fawnkit sad and depressed she paded over, trying to calm her raging emotions,"why are you so down," she meowed in a hollow voice
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Willowpaw walked over to Fawnkit, frowning. She had heard what Scarletsky had said. "Fawnkit, Scarletsky told you and Everpaw would train together and get your full Medicine Cat names at the same time, but you would become Everpaw's apprnetice because you're younger, correct?" The to-be-warrior asked her.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at her, "I wanted to train under ScarletSky. Not after her. I'm sure you would make a great mentor but... I wanna be a kit when I become a Medicine Cat. Not a warrior or an apprentice" #he meowed "We should make ScarletSky a flower crown." She meowed
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked at WillowPaw "Yea, but... I wanted to train after her. Not becoming a MCA when I'm a warrior" she meowed
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

She nodded. "I understand, but you two are lucky that she even picked you as her apprentices in the first place," she mewed.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@FawnKit she looked up, "I know..." She meowed
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Everoaw looked at her,"you are going to train under Scarletsky, and so am I, both of us will one her aprentices, it's just when the time comes for Scarketsky to step down, I will take her place, and you, after already training under her with me, will become my aprentice until you have earned you full MC name," she meowed
--

July 30, 2015 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Willowpaw nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go on a patrol." She stood up, padding pout of camp.

--

July 30, 2015 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Test)
--

July 30, 2015 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit laid silent, he'd fallen asleep crying and had endless dreams of seeing his sister again playing and talking.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 30, 2015 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.