Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

: : E v e r : :
Not relinquishing her grip, and infact sinking her claws and teeth deeper into the cats flesh because if her strudggling she braced her back paws into the ground and smashed the cat into the talk rock, hopping the cat was dazed she jumped back onto her, attempting the pin her down by sinking her claws deep into her for-shoulder joints
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

An Abundance of Fruit

Newtkit ran to Scarletsky, "Are you ok?" He had a panic look

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw didn't think, she just reacted. Retreating cobwebs at full speed she rushed to her mentors side and allied them with the percision of a MCA that pairs complete attention durring her lessons,"are you ok?" She asked
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Gold thrashed wildly, maging to loosen Skylark's grip. "I'M THE RIGHTFUL MEDICINE CAT!" she screeched.|| Scarletsky said nothing, her jaws parted as she gasped for air.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw "what do I use to disenfranchise wounds?" She asked her mentors a little panicked as she watched her mother struggle with the cat Scarletsky had refuted to as gold // Skylark tryed desperately to keep her hold (can she nock her out?)
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(sure) Scarletsky's eyes flashed as she tried to scan her memory of herbs, but fell limp, her breathing raspy.|| Gold snarled.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark hisses and smashed her paw into the other cats head, hopfuly knocking her out // Everpaw looked up at her mother,"bring her to the MCD," she meowed before gently starting to stage Skarketsky to her den //Skylark noded and draged the cat along with her, not so gently
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Gold was knocked out, laying in camp.

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Everpaw gently draged her mentor into the MCD ///Skylarky did the same with Gold
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Aspenkit!" Everpaw yelled
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish(magical army)
Administrator

Aspenkit awoke and looked at Everpaw and got up "Yeah?" he asked.

--

I am a member of the butterfly culture

July 29, 2015 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"C-come, f-follow..." She murmured and whet back into the MCD
--

July 29, 2015 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit followed fear in his chest.

--

July 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit raced back in hiding at the edge of the clearing, sobs coming from him.

--

July 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(back!)

--

July 29, 2015 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylard paded out slowly and made her way to Aspenkit, curling protectively around him she licked his head
--

July 29, 2015 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark*)
--

July 29, 2015 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrator

Aspenkit stayed silent, he pressed against the ground not looking for the comfort of his mother.

--

July 29, 2015 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark didn't move, but stayed curled around Aspenkit
--

July 29, 2015 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Songstar

hi)

--

1. HEY        ..................................................................................LIKE FOR DIRNKINING ANYTHING WITH A HUGE SPOON :Djddcnmcjdnjcn

July 30, 2015 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.