Navy

HIIIIIIIIHIHIHI )

--

NAVY…

NEVER LOOKS LIKE IT’S TRYING TOO HARD—IT’S UNDERSTATED COOL

July 29, 2015 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(HIIIIIIIIIII)  A lithe yellow tabby leaped out of the bushes, lunging at Scarletsky and pinning her down.|| Scarletsky let out a yelp of surprise.

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navy

Navy stopped dead in her tracks and whipped around to face the horrific scene, eyes stretching wide with alarm.

--

NAVY…

July 29, 2015 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

An Abundance of Fruit

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!) Newtkit jumped. He watches the tabby and he shivers 

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky rolled over, kicking the tabby off and jumping to her paws.|| The cat stood up, circling Scarletsky. "The apprentice lives," she mewed darkly. (*totally didn't steal that from Star Wars*)

--

"I-I..." She stammered. This was to familer to her. She remebered her ceremony to well, her sister Goldpaw who wanted to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice so badly.... but Scarletpaw was chosen instead. She had been to blind to her sister's rage, and when the Great War came, Goldpaw had attacked the Medicine Cat, Graycloud. Scarletsky had destroyed a kit's dreams, broken this once happy and joyful kit. Her crime would never be forgiven.

July 29, 2015 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
ECHO!!!) "well...well....I'm so..." She cut of as a cat apeared and pined down her mentors,"stop! Get off her!" She yelled with wide scared eyes //@Skylatd heard her adopted kits yells from the nursery and rushed out,"what the..." She meowed with wide eyes as she took in the scen before her and raced towreds Skarletsky
--
: : E v e r k i t : :

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

"Stay out of this!" Scarletsky told her apprentice.|| The cat lunged at Scarletsky again, throwing her into the Tallrock.

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navy

FADE ECHO'S GONNA HAVE HER WARRIOR CEREMONY)

--

NAVY…

July 29, 2015 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(*CUTS FADE IN HALF AND THROWS ONE HALF TO WCP* *DOES THAT WITH ALL OF CHU*)

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

An Abundance of Fruit

"Scarletsky!" newtkit shouted. He was afraid. He was afraid of death. 

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Scarletsky struggled to stand up, blood dripping from a wound from her head.|| The tabby smirked.

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark reached Skarletsky and placed herself firmly between the MC and the feral cat,"Leave Skarletsky alone, now who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked, her voice calm and cool, her body tensed for a battle she hoped didn't come. She had lost a lot during the clan war but she had gained mounds of fighting experience, and was a very adept warrior
--

:: Nightmares didn't wake the small kit from her sleep screaming in terror with tear stained cheeks. No. It was her memories. ::

July 29, 2015 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

The cat smirked. "I've come to reclaim my rank," she mewed cooly.|| Scarletsky barred her teeth. "No you haven't Gold!"|| She smirked, racing over to Scarletsky and pinning her to the Tallrock by her throat.

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

An Abundance of Fruit

Newtkit dashed to the tabby that was called Gold. He rammed himself against her. "You don't harm cats!" he squeaks 

--

July 29, 2015 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Gold didn't budge, just simply kicke him aside. "You don't tell me what to do, kit," she snarled.|| Scarletsky's paws flailed wildly, her lungs screaming for air.

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

kicked*)

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

An Abundance of Fruit

he squeals and bit her tail ([insert leeny face] xD)

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylark raced forward and pounced on Golds only exposed side, her back., sinking her claws deep into the cats back and grasping her scruff with her mouth in a steely grip she jerked to the side, pulling the other cat with her as she plumiyed off the Tall Rock
--

July 29, 2015 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

(*lenny face inserted* ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º))

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarletsky (and co.)
Administrator

Gold tharshed wildly. "LET GO OF ME!"|| Scarletsky slumped to the ground, gasping for air.

--

July 29, 2015 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.