Forums

Forum Home > WindClan > Windclan Camp

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit played around with her brother Aspenkit passing a ball of moss back and fourth to each other.

May 28, 2015 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

: : E v e r : :
@Skylark smiled as her kits played,"can I play too?" She asked with a purr
May 28, 2015 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit looked at his mother and smiled widely "sure!" he meowed and once the ball came over he passed it to Skylark// Brightkit giggled.

May 28, 2015 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark expertly caught the ball and gently sent it to Brightkit,"so how are u two doing, ok?" She asked her kits with a happy smile *only if he could see them now, healthy and happy* she thought sadly
May 28, 2015 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit bounced to catch the ball "i'm fine mama" she mewed, though Brightkit was still dazed with all the war a sickness that had recently took away a lot of her friends. Brightkit passed it to Aspenkit// Aspenkit hit the ball back "i'm good" he meowed but just like Brightkit he was dazed by all the war a sickness and like his sister he'd lost a lot of his friends, they'd pulled together through it though.

May 28, 2015 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark "I know it's been hard lately, with the sickness, but just remember it will get better, it always will," she meowed and sent them warm smiles, tho uncertainty flickered in her dark Silvery blue eyes *what if it didn't get better, what if it never got better?* she thought
May 28, 2015 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit hit the ball to her mother with a swipe of her paw and watched Aspenkit trot up next to her.// Aspenkit sat down next to his sister and smiled widely "it's fine right? I mean it's gone now... even if we don't have a medicine cat we can still pull through together and always" he meowed

May 28, 2015 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

(brb quick shower)

May 28, 2015 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark, catching the moss ball padded up to her kits and licked there heads "I promis I won't let anything happen to u two," she meows
May 28, 2015 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

K C: )
May 28, 2015 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit smiled acting all happy when she had her own doubts promises are hard to keep especially about life she thought but she playfully tackled Aspenkit// Aspenkit squealed playfully and batted at her. They were the best siblings.

May 28, 2015 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark smiled down at them happily as she watched them play
May 28, 2015 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit managed to roll them both off and then they both playfully let go, Aspenkit looked around realizing how quiet it was how many were dead very few wandered around now.// Brightkit sat down and playfully batted her tail quietly

May 28, 2015 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark looked around, know tiding the same thing as Aspenkit,"it's so quiet," she murmured
May 28, 2015 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Brightkit stopped "Where is daddy? you've never told us about him! We have to have one right?" she asked her eyes wide// Aspenkit flicked his ear and looked at his mother expectently.

May 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@Skylark looked down, the pain was less now but it still felt like there was a gapped by hole in her chest, her eyes shined with tears she wouldn't let fall,"he's dead, was taken by the sickness before u two were born,"
May 28, 2015 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

Aspenkit shuffled his paws "i'm sorry Mom..." he meowed "what did he look like?"// Brightkit looked at the sky, perhaps it was the one place she'd see her father in.

May 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorry, I feel asleep last night)
May 29, 2015 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Featherwish
Administrator

XD it's okay don't worry)

May 29, 2015 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thx! C: )
May 29, 2015 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.